Are you interested in studying nursing?
Join us for Nursing Campus Open Day and find out everything you need to know about studying nursing at Avondale College of Higher Education.
What can I expect on the day?
- Tour of the Clinical Education Centre
- Interactive sessions with the latest technology and simulation mannequins
- Information about: degrees; entry requirements; scholarships; credit transfer; fees; clinical placements; plan B options; and student life
- HSC study hints and tips sessions
- Meet current students
Go into the draw to win an iPad mini!
Why study nursing at Avondale?
- Based on the 2013 Australian Graduate Survey, 94 per cent of 2012 Avondale Bachelor of Nursing graduates were employed within approximately four months of completing their degree
- Highly practical degrees, based on the grounds of Sydney Adventist Hospital
- Vast clinical practice components
- Opportunity to apply for paid work at Sydney Adventist Hospital from your second semester
- Study via distance learning (postgraduate students only)